Is important to know how to take care your skin from the sun.
Properly taking care of the skin from
solar radiation helps prevent burns and prevents skin cancer and aging,
here are some tips to take.
1. Select a suitable sunscreen.
2. Exposure should be gradual.
3. Pay attention to the most sensitive areas.
4. Remove protection every two hours and avoid sunbathing between 11:00 am and 04:00 pm.
5. Do not expose yourself to the sun if your skin is sore and red.
sun is not your friend or your enemy: its effects depend on the
relationship we establish with it. Among its benefits are its caloric
action, its antidepressant effect and the synthesis of vitamin A.